Master of Public Administration (MPA)
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree serves students interested in careers in the public and nonprofit sectors.
- Ranked #17 in the country for nonprofit management by U.S. News & World Report.
- The program is accredited by NASPAA.
- Concentrations include Health Policy and Management; Nonprofit Organization Management; Public Service: Leadership, Governance and Policy; or Data Visualization and Analytics.
- 39-credit degree includes courses in public service management, research and statistical analysis, financial management and managerial decision-making.
- The MPA program is also available online.
- Scholarship opportunities specifically for MPA students are available.