What is the mailing address for my supplemental materials?
Office of the ProvostOnce I start the application, do I have to complete it in one sitting?
Attn: Graduate Admissions
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
No, you are able to save your application at any time. You can
stop and return to the application as many times as you would like using
the username and password that you created when you started the
If I attended multiple colleges and universities, do you only require the transcript from the institution from which I received my degree?If I previously attended Seton Hall, do I need to request an official transcript?
No, we require official transcripts from any post-secondary institutions that you have attended – even if you only took a few credits.
Yes, please contact the Registrar’s Office to request your transcript.
Can I send in photocopies of my documents such as transcripts, recommendations and test scores?
No, we only accept official documents as part of the admission review process.How do I know if my documents such as transcripts and test scores are official?
What is the institution/CEEB code for requesting my GRE scores?
- For materials such as transcripts and credential evaluations to be considered official, they must be in the sealed, original envelopes provided by the sending institution or agency. If the envelopes are opened, these documents are no longer considered official and cannot be accepted.
- For test scores to be considered official, they must be sent to Seton Hall University directly from the testing agency. Copies of the student score report will not be accepted.
2811How do I submit my letters of recommendation?
Once you submit your application, return to the “Overview” screen and click on the “Graduate Recommendation” link under the “For others to complete section.” Please send an invitation to each of the evaluators providing your recommendations.
My evaluators have not received the invitation to complete my recommendations. Can I resend the link to them?
Yes. Please follow these steps:
Can I mail in hard copies of recommendations instead of submitting them online?
- Login to the Application
- On the "Overview" screen, locate the name of the evaluator under the "Sent Invitations" section.
- To the right of the evaluator's name, you will see a "Print" option. Click this option, and on the next page, choose the "Invitation Page" option.
- Copy and paste the hyperlink on this page and send directly to your evaluator.
We prefer that recommendations be submitted through the online application. Please contact our office if any of your evaluators are unable to complete the online recommendation form.
How long will it take for me to receive an admission decision?The admission review timeline varies by program. Please contact the program director for more information.Can I apply to two or more graduate programs?
You may apply to multiple programs; however, you will be responsible for supplying the required supporting documentation for each application. Additionally, if you are admitted to more than one program, you will only be allowed to enroll in one program unless it is an established dual degree program at Seton Hall. How do I check the status of my application?
You are welcome to contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
.I want to apply to one of your dual degree programs, do I need to submit a separate application for each program?
No, when you arrive on page 4 of the online application, you will be able to select any applicable dual degree program options and submit one application for both programs. However, if you are applying to a dual degree with the School of Law, you will need to complete the School of Law application as well.