How Do I Apply?
Applicants should visit this page to learn more about the application process. For a hard copy application, please send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enrollment in the Fall Semester, apply by August 1.
For enrollment in the Spring Semester, apply by December 15.
ICSST accepts applications on a rolling basis for admittance to it summer programs.
Additional Required Documents
In addition to the general University requirements for admission to graduate studies, the Seminary School of Theology requires the following:
- a baccalaureate degree, preferably in the humanities, from an accredited college or university;
- official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed to date. Student transcripts or photocopies are not acceptable;
- scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are preferred; alternatively, Miller Analogies Test (MAT);
- two letters of reference attesting to the student's academic potential and personal qualifications to pursue advanced theological studies;
- completed application forms with a $50 nonrefundable application fee; and
- results of the TOEFL Test (for students born or raised in non-English-speaking countries).
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
M.A. applicants should have completed at least 12 credits or the equivalent in theology/religious studies in their undergraduate programs. Students lacking this background may be required to enroll in additional coursework to satisfy the requirement.