How Do I Apply?
Applicants should visit this page to learn more about the application process. If you would rather obtain a hard copy application, send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enrollment in the Fall Semester, apply by August 1.
For enrollment in the Spring Semester, apply by December 15.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
ICSST accepts applications on a rolling basis for admittance.
Additional Required Documents
In addition to the general University requirements for admission to graduate studies, the Seminary School of Theology requires the following:
- a baccalaureate degree, preferably in the humanities, from an accredited college or university;
- official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed to date. Student transcripts or photocopies are not acceptable;
- scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are preferred; alternatively, Miller Analogies Test (MAT);
- two letters of reference attesting to the student's academic potential and personal qualifications to pursue advanced theological studies;
- completed application form with a $50 nonrefundable application fee; and
- results of the TOEFL Test (for students born or raised in non-English-speaking countries).
In addition, M.A.P.M. applicants also must:
- submit the results of psychological testing, including the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI), the Rorschach, the Rorschach, the Autobiographical Sketch, the Gestalt Test and the Draw-a-Person Test, all taken at a center approved by ICSST; and
- have a personal interview with the associate dean.
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
It is preferred that candidates applying to the program have at least two years of service to the Church.