Patricia Pappas is a Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist.
Patricia Clark Pappas holds a Master's degree in Nursing from Columbia University. She is a Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist and her area of expertise is Adult Medical Surgical Oncology patients who are critically ill. She holds certifications from the National League of Nursing as a Certified Nurse Educator and from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing as a Clinical Nurse Leader. She was inducted into Sigma Theta Tau International as a Community Leader and is an active member of the Gamma Nu Chapter. In 2014 she was selected by the nursing students at SHU to receive the Faculty Award from the Daisy Foundation in collaboration with the American Association of Colleges of Nursing. Currently Patricia is pursuing her Doctorate in Nursing Practice at Seton Hall University.
- M.S.N. Columbia University
- B.S.N. Villanova University
- Daisy Faculty Award, Daisy Foundation, 2014.
- Member of the American Nurses Association.
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International, Gamma Nu Chapter.
- Member of National League for Nursing.