Shayle's primary areas of focus include online course development, pedagogical & technical support and assessment tools.
Shayle Adrian is an instructional designer in the Teaching, Learning and Technology Center at Seton Hall, where she helps support faculty in the use of technology. She has experience in several aspects of educational technology, including instructional design and storyboarding, graphics, programming, evaluation and project management.
Shayle is a graduate of the University of Georgia (M.Ed., Instructional Technology and M.S., Developmental Psychology). She has taught courses in instructional technology, research methods, statistics and developmental psychology. Shayle's primary areas of focus include online course development, pedagogical and technical support and assessment tools.
- M.Ed., University of Georgia
- M.S., University of Georgia
- B.A., Converse College
- Facilitating Online Course Development in Blackboard: Resources and Strategies
Poster Presentation at Blackboard World, New Orleans, LA,
- Faculty Helping Faculty: Collaborative Strategies for Supporting Blackboard
Blackboard World Conference, Las Vegas, NV,
- Online Tools to Support Students, Faculty, and Staff Technology Skills Development
NJEdge, Plainsboro, NJ and the Educause Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference, Baltimore, MD,
- Course Templates in Blackboard to Facilitate Online Course Development
Blackboard World, Orlando, FL,
- Using Video to Strengthen Students' Clinical Skills
Northeast Regional Computing Program Conference, Providence, RI,