Linda D'Antonio, M.S.N., R.N.
Senior Faculty Associate - Undergraduate Dept.
Member of the Clinical Nurse Leader Association with a strength in critical care nursing.
Linda D'Antonio M.S.N., R.N. is a Faculty Associate who is
considered to be a great clinician. Linda holds numerous
professional certifications and is currently
licensed, in New Jersey, as a Registered Nurse as
well as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
Linda considers herself to be a firm but fair hands-on
leader and motivator. Linda's areas of expertise include:
critical care nursing as well as transplant nursing.
- M.S.N. Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
- B.S.N. Seton Hall University
- Member of the Clinical Nurse Leader Association, 2013.
- Recipient of Beacon Award from American Association of Critical Care
Nurses for Nursing Excellence in intensive care unit, Overlook
- Level 3 R.N. Pact Program, clinical ladder, Overlook Hospital,
- Member of the American Critical Care
Association, 1980- Association #:187511.