Barbara B. Blozen, EdD, MA, RN, BC
Assistant Professor - Undergraduate Dept.
Certified as Adult Nurse Practitioner and Occupational Health Nurse with experience in a variety of clinical settings
I have been teaching nursing at Seton Hall University since 2005. Prior to becoming a full time faculty member I was an adjunct professor for Seton Hall and have taught nursing at the associate degree level as well. I have been a registered nurse for 29 years and have worked in medical and psychiatric settings. I hold ANCC certification in Nursing Professional Development, and certification as a Clinical Nurse Leader.
- EdD- Seton Hall University
- MA- New York University
- BSN- Wagner College
- NJSNA Review Team III Member Committee on Continuing Education
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- NJ State Nurses Association, Region VI
- American Nurses Association
- National Nursing Staff Development Organization
- New Jersey Society for Healthcare Education and Training