Ann Mayo, Ph.D.
- Censorship in the Video Game Industry: Government Intervention or Parental Controls?
University of Denver Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Sturm College of Law, Denver, CO, 5(9), 54-72,
- Coaching Costs as Tullock Costs: A Model of Rising Coaches Salaries
Economic Affairs, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, 30(3), 65-69,
- Coaching Costs as Tullock Costs" NCAA Scholarly Colloquium, Atlanta, Georgia, January 2010
Economic Affairs, Vol. 30, Is. 3, 65-69,
- University Athletic Websites: an Analysis and Comparison of Revenue Generation Features
The Sport Journal, 13(2),
- Coaching Costs as Tullock Costs
NCAA Scholarly Colloquium, Atlanta, Georgia,
- The Supreme Court as the Grand Mediator in Social Regulation of the Media
Hastings Communications and Law Journal, 32(1), 41-101,
- University Athletic Websites; An Analysis and Comparison of Revenue Generation Features
2009 Conference on College Sport, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill,