Hired in 1984, he is a professor in the Department of Accounting and Taxation.
Hired in 1984, Dr. Wagdy M. Abdallah, CMA, is a Professor in the Department of Accounting and Taxation, where his teaching expertise spans several areas including Managerial Accounting, Cost Accounting, International Accounting, Doing Business in the Middle East and Doing Business in Egypt for both graduate and undergraduate students. His research activities, which are predominantly contributions to practice in nature, have been characterized by the Institute of Management Accountants as significant contributions to the development and advancement of management accounting in the international area. In addition to his publishing record in peer-refereed academic and professional journals, Dr. Abdallah has authored several books including Accounting, Finance and Taxation in the Gulf Countries (2008), Critical Concerns in Transfer Pricing and Practice (2004), Managing Multinational in the Middle East-Accounting and Tax Issue (2001) and International Transfer Pricing Policies (1989). He was selected by the U.S. Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board for a Fulbright award in 2005.
- Ph.D., University of North Texas
- Do Multinational Companies Have Effective Transfer Pricing Systems of Intangible Assets and E-Commerce?
The International Journal of Commerce and Management, 19(2), 115-126.,
- The Abuse of International Transfer Pricing by Multinational Companies
AAA Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting, Long Branch, NJ, 61,
- Accounting, Finance and Taxation in the Gulf Countries
- Critical Concerns in Transfer Pricing and Practice
Greenwood Publishing Group, Inc. Westport, CT.,
- Managing Multinational in the middle East-Accounting and Tax Issue