Hongfei Frank Tang, Ph.D.
My interests include corporate finance, derivatives, family firms, financial accounting, investments and mutual funds.
I earned my Ph.D. in Finance from Purdue University and came to Seton Hall from the University of Texas at Austin. My research interests include corporate finance, derivatives, family firms, financial accounting, investments and mutual funds.
Courses taught at Seton Hall
- Futures, Options, and Other Derivatives (BFIN4234)
- Futures, Options, and Swaps (BFIN7231)
- Financial and Economic Analysis (BMBA 9113)
- Ph.D., Purdue University
- M.S., The University of Wisconsin at Madison
- B.S., University of Science and Technology of China
- Passed CFA level III exam, 2009
- “Distinguished Teaching Award” from Krannert School of Management, 2008
- Dissertation Award from Center for International Business Education and Research, 2007
- “The 1st Place Award” from Sigma Xi Graduate Research Competition, 2007
- Tracking Performance of Leveraged and Regular Fixed Income ETFs
Journal of Fixed Income, Volume 23, Issue 3, pp. 64-90.,
- Solving the Return Deviation Conundrum of Leveraged Exchange-traded Funds
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Volume 48, Issue 1, 309-342,
- Body Mass Index in Families: Spousal Correlation, Endogeneity, and Intergenerational Transmission
Empirical Economics, 41(3), 841-864,