Dr. Zaccone is the sole health educator at the College of Education Human Services.
On topics of health education curriculum, Dr. Zaccone is a consultant and inservice educator to school districts. She presents at international, national, and regional professional conferences and serves on state and national committees and task forces. With her rhyming scripts and puppets, she leads students in techniques of health instruction in schools and community agencies. Dr. Zaccone is certified as a health education specialist by the National Commission of Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Ed.D., Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
- M.A., Montclair State University
- B.A., The College of New Jersey
- Public Service Electric Gas Co. Green Award for Environmental Education
- AACTE Best Practices Award for Comprehensive Health Education
- Teacher of the Year, New Jersey Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Dance
- Merit Award-Health, Eastern District Association of AAHPED
- Project PEACH I-VI, (Preservice Education and Comprehensive Health Education) American Association for Health Education, Rutgers University, and CDC
- Bear Facts about Smoking, American Cancer Society