Eunyoung Kim, Ph.D.
- Thwarting or embodying model minority stereotypes: An alternative look at adjustment of Asian international students in American higher education
N.D. Hartlep (Ed.), Modern societal impacts of the model minority stereotype (pp. 181-210). Hershey, PA: IGI Global,
- Technology and social media: Innovations and implications of college admissions and recruitment
In V. Stead (Ed.), International perspectives in higher education admission policy: A reader (pp. 234-241). Peter Lang Publishing,
- Breaking through a myopic view of immigrant students: Seeing their needs clearly
About Campus, 19(3), 29-32,
- Undocumented students and controversial admissions policy changes in a community college: Exploring the institutional consequences.
Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 00: 1-15,
- When social class meets ethnicity: College-going experiences of Chinese and Korean immigrant students
The Review of Higher Education, 37(3), 321-348.,
- Deficient or resilient: A critical review of Black male academic success and persistence in higher education.
The Journal of Negro Education, 82(3), 300-311.,
- Immigrant Students and higher education
ASHE Higher Education Report, pages 1-170 Volume 38, issue 6,
- Using qualitative methods to understand the experiences of Korean female doctoral students: Mining gender and racial stereotypes.
In D. K. Nagata, L. P. Kohn-Wood, & L. A. Suzuki (Eds.), Qualitative strategies for ethnocultural research (pp. 237-256). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association,
- An alternative theoretical model: Examining psychosocial identity development of international students in the United States
College Students Journal, 46(1), 99-113,
- Navigating College Life: The role of peer networks in first-year college adaptation experience of minority immigrant students
Journal of the First-Year Experience & Students in Transition, 21(2), 9-34.,
- Creating Access and Success: Academic Pathways Reaching Underserved Students.
Academic Pathways To and From the Community College, 5- 19. New Directions for Community Colleges, 135, San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.,