Reverend Gerald J. Buonopane, Ph.D.
Rev. Gerald Buonopane brings his over 15 years of experience in nutritional and food sciences to Seton Hall.
Rev. Gerald Buonopane's past research includes the effect of milk consumption on cholesterol concentration and blood pressure, as well as the effects of packaging, antioxidants, irradiation processing and reheating on the flavor components of cooked chicken roll. Rev. Buonopane has spent five years teaching nutrition and food science before working in the field for the Food and Drug Administration in Washington, D.C. and New Jersey.
- Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University
- M.S., University of Connecticut
- B.S., Northeastern University
- American Chemical Society
- The Institute of Food Technologists