Karen E. Boroff, Ph.D.
Professor of Management and Dean Emeritus
Department of Management
Karen Boroff is typically sought by the media for her insights in labor relations and general management.
Currently the professor in the Department of Management at the Stillman School of Business, Boroff was the dean of the School from 2000 to 2010. During that period, the School tremendously advanced the quality of its academic programs, earning many external affirmations of that excellence. Boroff's teaching expertise is in management, human resources, labor relations and negotiations. She enjoys presenting and publishing her applied and pedagogical research on management, industrial relations and human resources.
- Ph.D., Business, Columbia University
- MBA, Human Resources, Lehigh University
- BS, Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University
- Department of the Army Commander's Award for Public Service (2011)
- Seton Hall University Woman of the Year (2008)
- Seton Hall University Experiential Educator Award (2006)
- Seton Hall University Outstanding Teacher Award (1996)
- Board Member, New York Society of Security Analysts (2008-present)
- Board Member, Beta Gamma Sigma (2005-2011)
- President Middle Atlantic Association of Colleges of Business Administration (2006-2008)