Howard J. Phillips, P.T., Ph.D., OCS, ATC, FAAOMPT
I specialize in orthopedic manual physical therapy and my classes emphasize hands-on, clinical learning.
I have been at Seton Hall University since 2002, providing instruction in the management of musculoskeletal injuries in the Departments of Physical Therapy and Athletic Training.
My areas of research include orthopedic manual physical therapy, biomechanics of sports injury, and management of occupational injury.
Prior to joining Seton Hall I spent 18 years in private practice and continue to maintain a part-time work hardening/physical therapy service in Elmwood Park, NJ.
- Ph.D., Seton Hall University
- M.S., Columbia University
- B.S., Montclair State University
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists