Kathleen Sternas, Ph.D., R.N.
Associate Professor - Undergraduate Dept.
- Ph.D. Case Western Reserve University
- M.S.N. Pennsylvania State University
- B.S.N. Rutgers University
- Evaluation Results of the Newark, NJ Best Friends Best Men Adolescent Family Life Education Program, An Abstinence-Based Program to Enhance Preteen and Adolescent Health
Friends and Families United, Inc.,
- Outcomes of child care health consultation for child care providers in New Jersey
Pediatric Nursining, 32, 530- 536,
- Outcomes of child care health consultation services for child care providers in New Jersey: a pilot study.: An article from: Pediatric Nursing
Pediatric Nursing, 32(6), 530- 537,
- Community health education and promotion: a guide to program design and evaluation
Journal of Community Health Nursing, 20(3), 195,
- Designing a Successful Health Fair to Promote Individual, Family and Community Health
Journal of Community Health Nursing, 14(1), 1- 14,