Dr. Quartaro specializes in improving
baccalaureate social work education.
My interest in social work grew out of my volunteer efforts with the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity (The MSBT) before the profession of business and Seton Hall University discovered the concept of “servant leadership.” The women and men of The MSBT community created programs and services in the best traditions of the settlement house movement and the profession of social work. I have tried to live those traditions through my introduction of the social work and of the gerontology programs at Seton Hall as well as m research and fundraising for enhanced service delivery to persons in need in New Jersey.
Curriculum Vitae »
- L.C.S.W., Licensed Clinical Social Worker, New Jersey
- D.S.W., Columbia University School of Social Work Advanced Certificate in Social Welfare, Columbia School of Social Work
- M.S.W., Columbia University School of Social Work
- B.S., St John’s University
- More than 40 entries in social work and interdisciplinary publications.
- Principal investigator of research and practice grants for both private and government funders.
- Site visitor certified by the Council on Social Work Education for the accreditation of social work educational programs.
- Gerontologist of the Year 2000, Society on Aging of New Jersey
- Woman of the Year 2004, Seton Hall University
- Trailblazer of the Year 2006, National Association of Social Workers