Donna M. Ho-Shing, Ph.D., R.N., C.N.O.R., C.N.L.
Assistant Professor of Nursing, Associate Chair Undergraduate Dept.
Donna Ho-Shing is Associate Chair of the Undergraduate Nursing Department and her research focus is on Oncology.
Donna Ho-Shing has been an Assistant Professor in the Undergraduate Nursing Program since 2007 and was appointed the Associate Chair of the Undergraduate program in 2012. Prior to joining Seton Hall University College of Nursing, Donna worked as a nurse educator at Overlook Hospital and was a director within perioperative services at East Orange Hospital. Her research focused on Oncology, in particular, breast and cervical cancers, as well as successful outcomes in undergraduate nursing programs.
- Ph.D. Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
- M.S.N. William Paterson University
- B.S.N. Jersey City State College
- Diploma in Nursing, University Hospital School of Nursing
Honors and Awards:
- Marge Pichnarcik Outstanding Professional Nursing Award, East Orange Hospital, 1999.
- Outstanding Nursing Achievement Award, East Orange Hospital, 1999.
- Outstanding Nursing Achievement Award, East Orange Hospital, 1997.
Grants, Scholarships, Fellowships, & Research:
- Kirby Fellow, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, 2009.
- NJ SNA Academic Scholarship, 2009.
- Oncology Nursing Society Foundation Scholarship, 2008.
- Promise of Nursing for New Jersey Regional Faculty Fellowship, The Foundation of the National Student Nurses' Association (FNSNA), 2008.
- Kirby Fellow, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, 2008.
- Research Assistant, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, 2007.
- NIH Scholar: Bridges to the Doctorate Program, 2003.
- Research Assistant, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, 2003.