Catherine A. Cassidy, Ph.D., R.N., A.P.N.-C.
Associate Professor - Graduate Dept.
Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner with experience in a variety of clinical settings.
Dr. Cassidy began teaching in the Adult Nurse Practitioner program at Seton Hall in 1979. She has practiced as a Nurse Practitioner in a variety of clinical settings including Family Practice, Student Health, Occupational Health and Private Practice. Her research interests include the relationship between circadian rhythms and illness, facilitating behavior change in patients with chronic illness and cognitive errors in clinical practice.
- Ph.D. New York University; Nursing Research
- M.S. Hunter College; Nursing Education
- B.S.N. Seton Hall University
- University Research Council Award, 1998-99.
- New Jersey Institute for Collegiate Teaching and Learning University Teaching Fellowship, 1997-98.