Maureen Byrnes, R.N., C.N.M., M.S.N.
Instructor - Undergraduate Dept.
A Certified Nurse Midwife who is currently pursuing her Doctorate in Nursing Practice here at Seton Hall University.
Maureen Byrnes, R.N., C.N.M., M.S.N., is nationally credentialed as a Certified Nurse Midwife through the American College of Nurse Midwives and the American Midwifery Certification Board. She has received Advanced Practice Nursing awards for clinical excellence and has special interest in natural childbirth, the delivery of women's healthcare to underserved populations and behavioral based women's health issues. Her publications focus on various historical aspects of nurse midwifery. Her presentations focus on Servant Leadership and Inter Professional Education.
- M.S.N. Columbia University
- B.S.N. Long Island University
- A.A.S. Essex County College
- President's Award for Student Service, Seton Hall University, 2012.
- Lester Z. Lieberman Humanism Healthcare Award, Seton Hall University, 2011.