Christopher Kinslow, M.B.A.
I have acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience that I want to share with students at Seton Hall University.
Prior to coming to Seton Hall in the fall of 2008, I enjoyed a 20-year career on Wall Street. As a Senior Investment Banker in Deutsche Bank's Global Investment Bank, I was responsible for the global coverage of capital goods manufacturers, equipment rental companies and diversified industrial corporations. During my career, I have acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience that I want to share with students at Seton Hall University. In addition to my classroom duties, I am the academic advisor and career counselor for finance students, will chair the Finance Advisory Board, serve as the faculty adviser to the Finance Club and the Economics Club, and help raise the profile of the Stillman School to the financial community.
My areas of interest include Mergers and Acquisitions, Strategic Advisory IPOs, Equity and Debt Securities, Leverage Finance, High Yield Bonds, Private Equity and Leveraged Buy-outs.
- M.B.A., Columbia University, New York, NY, Executive MBA Program
- B.B.A., Finance, Concentrations in Accounting and Computer Science, St. Bonaventure University, Olean, NY
- Current - President, SNK Capital LLC
- Deutsche Bank - Global Investment Bank 1988-2008
- Managing Director, Global Industrials Group
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York - Bank Examinations 1985-1988
Courses at Seton Hall
- Business Finance (BFIN 2201)
- St. Bonventure University, Olean, NY
- Business Advisory Council
- Chairman of the Board of Directors-Students in Money Management ("SIMM")
- Guest Lecturer
- Chairman, Zoning Board of Adjustment, Borough of Caldwell, NJ