My research interest are concentrated in the areas of postural control and balance in children, women and older adults.
My research interests are concentrated in the areas of postural control and balance in children, women and older adults, obesity in children and service learning and teaching strategies to promote professional development and critical thinking in health care students.
As a board certified geriatric specialist, I focus my clinical skills in the areas of older adults and women's health and fitness.
- Certificate P.T., Columbia University
- M.S., Seton Hall University
- D.P.T., Seton Hall University
- Alpha Eta Honor Society for Allied Health Profession 2005
- M. Alexander, PT, DPT, PCC, I. De Masi, PT, DPT, C. Maher, PT, DPT, GCS and M. Clark, Ed. D .Courageous Pacers™ Program The Mountainside Healthcare Foundation Grant, Mountainside, New Jersey December 2009
- GP Zipp, PT, Ed D and CM Maher, PT, DPT, GCS,Use of Video Based Cases as a Medium to Develop Critical Thinking Skills in Health Science Students,Faculty Innovation Grant: Teaching, Learning and Technology Center, Seton Hall University May 2008
- M. Alexander, PT, DPT, PCS, I. De Masi, PT, DPT and C. Maher, PT, DPT, GCS Center for Community Research and Engagement, Seton Hall Experiential Learning and Leadership through Service Program, Seton Hall University Grant 2006