Jennifer Itzkowitz, Ph.D.
Dr. Itzkowitz joined the Seton Hall faculty in 2009 after earning a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Florida.
I joined the Seton Hall faculty in 2009 after earning a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Florida. I teach advanced financial management and introduction to business finance at the undergraduate level. These classes compliment my research which investigates several factors that influence corporate investment and financial policy. My research interests include corporate finance, banking and international finance.
Courses taught at Seton Hall
- Business Finance (BFIN 2201)
- Advanced Corporate Finance (BFIN 4253)
- Ph.D., University of Florida
- M.S., University of Florida
- B.A., University of Florida