Wendiann R. Sethi, M.A.
Faculty Associate and Director of Developmental Mathematics
Professor Sethi's specialties are developmental mathematics, math anxiety, and use of technology in education.
I am committed to supporting the excellence of my students whether they are in the Developmental Mathematics program or in the Mathematics classes offered here at Seton Hall University, I strive to find the best tools available to facilitate the learning of Mathematics and Statistics. I have offered SPSS workshops through the Teaching, Learning and Technology Center (TLTC) for the past couple of years. My research interest are Developmental Mathematics learning and teaching, Math Anxiety, use of technology in the classroom, online course development, and the uses of Second Life in education. I have spoken a the Joint Mathematics Meetings, International Conference on Technology in Collegiate Mathematics, and National Association for Developmental Education.
- M.A., SUNY at Buffalo, 1994
- M.S., Seton Hall University, 1992
- B.S., Moravian College, 1987
- Teaching Learning Technology Center (Seton Hall University) Faculty Consultant since 2006
- College of Arts and Science (Seton Hall University) Online Course Grant, 2007
- Roadmap to Redesign Grant (National Center for Academic Transformation), 2004-2005
- TLTC Course Development Initiative Grant (Seton Hall University), 2004-2007