Dr. Farrelly is dedicated to training her students to become the best qualified and competent counselors of the future.
In addition to teaching courses in Professional Orientation, Counseling Skills and Internship Seminar, Dr. Farrelly currently serves as the Clinical Coordinator for all Counseling student interns. She also has research interests in the following areas: clinical supervision and training issues, ethics, self-care, mentoring/advising, and resiliency.
- Ph.D., Seton Hall University, 2006
- Ed.M., Rutgers University, 1995
- B.A., Rider University, 1993
- President Award for Student Service, 2008, Seton Hall University
- Charlotte B. Newcombe Scholar, 1991-1993, Rider University