Grace May, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Education and Human Services
Grace May is a faculty member in elementary, special education and NCATE Coordinator.
Grace May teaches within the integrated elementary and special education teacher preparation program. The program's goal of preparing teachers to serve in today's classrooms reflects the organizing frame for all courses: every student can learn if their strengths and needs are respected and used. Over the past six years she has served as the NCATE coordinator for the College of Education and Human Services (National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education). This work emphasizes collaboration, student learning, and the continuous use of data for program improvement.
Read the message from the Dean »
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania
- M.A., University of Pennsylvania
- B.A., Cedar Crest College
- Linda Gupta Ward Teaching Award, Spring 2002
- CEC Program Review, Nationally Recognized Program (2009)