Dr. Blake's laboratory research focuses on the molecular pharmacology of somatostatin receptors.
My laboratory's research focuses on the molecular pharmacology of somatostatin receptors.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Ph.D., Cambridge University, UK
- B.A., Biology, Bloomsburg University
- University Research Council Award, 2008, Seton Hall University
- Function and expression of somatostatin receptors in the endocrine pancreas
Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 286, 169- 179,
- Somatostatin signaling in the rheumatoid synovicoyte
Rheumatology, 3, 31- 36,
- Somatostatin increases voltage-gated K+ currents in GH3 cells through the activation of multiple somatostatin receptors
Endocrinology, 146(11), 4975- 4984,
- Somatostatin: A hormone for the heart?
Current Vascular Pharmacology, 3(2), 125- 131,
- Somatostatin regulates intracellular signaling pathways in human coronary artery endothelial cells
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 319, 1222- 1227,