Allan D. Blake, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Sciences
Dr. Blake's laboratory research focuses on the molecular pharmacology of somatostatin receptors.
My laboratory's research focuses on the molecular pharmacology of somatostatin receptors.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Ph.D., Cambridge University, UK
- B.A., Biology, Bloomsburg University
- University Research Council Award, 2008, Seton Hall University
- Function and expression of somatostatin receptors in the endocrine pancreas
Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 286, 169- 179,
- Somatostatin signaling in the rheumatoid synovicoyte
Rheumatology, 3, 31- 36,
- Somatostatin increases voltage-gated K+ currents in GH3 cells through the activation of multiple somatostatin receptors
Endocrinology, 146(11), 4975- 4984,
- Somatostatin: A hormone for the heart?
Current Vascular Pharmacology, 3(2), 125- 131,
- Somatostatin regulates intracellular signaling pathways in human coronary artery endothelial cells
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 319, 1222- 1227,