Mr. Bao is responsible for planning, coordination, and support for SUN Unix-based Voyager Integrated Library System.
I have been working at Seton Hall since 1997. I report to the Dean of University Libraries, responsible for planning, coordination, and support for SUN Unix-based Voyager Integrated Library System; system-related service in a Novell-based LAN environment; updating and improving the university library web site, maintaining production PCs, printers and related equipment of the Technical and Public Services Departments; providing staff training and supervision; communicating with IT divisions and technology vendors. Additional responsibilities include references, library instruction, and academic liaison work.
View Curriculum Vita »
- Ed.D., Northern Illinois University, 1989
- M.L.S., Northern Illinois University, 1991
- M.Ed., University of Victoria, 1983
Awards and Fellowships
- Recipient of the Research Award for the outstanding contribution of research published by a New Jersey librarian from the College and University Section of the New Jersey Library Association, 2002
- Recipient of the Technology Innovation Award from the College and University Section of the New Jersey Library Association, 2002
- Appointed as a University Teaching Fellow for the 1998-1999 academic year by Office of the Provost, Seton Hall University, 1998