Paul E. Fisher, M.P.A.
Associate CIO & Director TLT Center
Paul Fisher Jr. is the Associate Chief Information Officer and Director of the Teaching, Learning and Technology Center.
Paul E. Fisher Jr. is the Associate Chief Information Officer and Director of the Teaching, Learning and Technology Center at Seton Hall University. In these roles Fisher is responsible for supporting faculty in the thoughtful use and integration of technology into the curriculum. He directs five divisions including instructional design, digital media services, classroom support, web development and technology assessment. The TLT Center funds innovative teaching projects through the Curriculum Development Initiative and Faculty Innovation Grants and supports the University in the development and support of all its online programs. Fisher serves on the TLT Roundtable Advisory Committee, the University Strategic Planning Committee, and the President's Internationalization Initiative and the President's Sustainability Initiative. He has held adjunct faculty positions at Seton Hall University's College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Education and Human Services, where he has taught courses on multimedia development and project management.
- M.P.A., Criminal Justice, Seton Hall University, 1998
- B.S., Accounting and Law, William Paterson College, 1996
Serves on the faculty of the Educause Learning Technology Leadership Institute, 2010 - 2012
- The Evolution of the Moblie Campus
Educause ELI Conference, Washington, D.C.,
- Leaping into the Clouds: Different Philosophies and Approaches to Hosted E-Mail and Collaborative Software Solutions
Educause Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference, Baltimore, MD,
- Mobile Computing 2.0, the Evolution of the Mobile Campus
Educause 2009, Denver CO,
- How Technology Can Facilitate Assessment
Bridgepoint Education Analyst Meeting, San Diego, CA,
- The Evolution of the Mobile Campus: The Mobility Gap
Educause Center for Applied Research,
- Assessment: How Surveys and ePortfolios Make a Difference in University
NJEDge.Net Fifth Annual Technology in Education Conference, November 19– 21, 2008,
- Using ePortfolios to Predict Persistence
NJEDge.net, November 19- 21, 2008,
- Using Data to Improve Quality and Influence Decisions
Educuase Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference,