Victoria Eftychiou, M.S.N., A.P.N.
Board-certified Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- Clinical faculty in undergraduate BSN-RN program since 2009
- Former Adult Nurse Practitioner in SHU Health Services (1996-2009); Assistant Director (2006-09)
- Adjunct clinical faculty in graduate MSN-NP program since 2006
- Clinical preceptor for graduate nursing students since 2000
- Helping to train and educate the next generation of smart nurses
- Health promotion, NP professional and legislative issues
- Registered professional nurse since 1983
- Clinical experience in emergency nursing and primary care adults
- Experienced health and nursing educator
- Experienced Yoga instructor
- Chair and Coordinator of Continuing Education, Northern Chapter of the Forum of Nurses in Advanced Practice
- M.S.N. University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- B.A. William Paterson University
- A.A.S. Bergen Community College
- Advanced Practice Nurse of the Year, NJSNA, 2007.
- Sigma Theta Tau, UMDNJ, 1994.