Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
The following prerequisites for admission must be achieved by
candidates prior to admission to the CNL program (application can be submitted before completion of the prerequisites, but program can’t be started until prerequisites are complete):
- A baccalaureate degree in a non-nursing major
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- Completion of the following pre-requisite courses
with a grade of "C" or better. No more than two science courses may be repeated to achieve this standard.
|Anatomy and Physiology I
|Anatomy and Physiology II
|Chemistry (Organic or Biochemistry)
|Economics (Micro or Macro)
- Satisfactory Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
scores if native language is not English.
- $75 Application Fee
How do I Apply?
Applicants should visit the graduate nursing department’s application
to complete the electronic form.
Please mail all required supporting material to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
President's Hall, 3rd Floor
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
Orange, NJ 07079
The CNL program only admits new students in the fall. The application deadline is June 15.
When will you make a decision on my application?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis once all the required documentation is received. Please contact Emily Hampton to check the status of your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Required Documents
- Personal statement (submit electronically with application)
- Two letters of recommendation from instructors, supervisors or professional colleagues who are qualified to evaluate your professional experience, academic competence and potential to undertake a Master’s degree.
- Official transcripts covering all academic work completed to date