Graduate students may register for Fall 2017 according to the following schedule. Graduate registration is open to all graduate students regardless of the number of credits completed. Access to online registration for all graduate students remains ongoing for schedule adjustments.
Access to online registration is ongoing for schedule adjustments.
- Fall 2017 registration starts: Wednesday, March 22 at 12:01 a.m.
- Fall 2017 add-drop period ends: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at midnight.
Summer 2017 registration will be available during the fall registration period.
Graduate students who need to register in person may do so in the Registrar’s Office during office hours; they must have a grid sheet/add-drop sheet signed by their adviser.
- Use On-line Self-Service to make any changes to your Fall 2017 schedule. Online registration continues through the end of the add-drop period.
- System availability is 24/7 except for Sundays from midnight to 7:00 a.m. for system maintenance.
- The Fall 2017 add-drop period ends on Tuesday, September 5. No changes in schedule are allowed after this point.
Reminder: Registration is contingent on academic and financial eligibility. Students with academic holds must receive clearance from their dean; students with financial holds must be cleared by the Bursar's Office in Bayley Hall.
In compliance with New Jersey State law, matriculated graduate students who began their studies in Fall or Summer 2016 must present required health documentation to Health Services on the Student Health Portal in order to register. Details appear on the portal, so please view this information and submit required information in keeping with your status. Contact Health Services at (973) 761-9175 for information and assistance.