Seton Hall University embraces the principle that effective and
meaningful assessment is an integral part of the educational process.
This principle is at the heart of our commitment to meet our
responsibilities to our students, professions, and the communities that
we serve. University Assessment Site »
Goals: Graduate of the Occupational Therapy program at Seton Hall University will be able to:
- Provide occupation-based services to persons of all ages and varied needs.
- Critically analyze current scientific information and use in the delivery of services to patients and clients.
- Critically analyze and convey information to clients, colleagues and other healthcare professionals.
- Provide interventions addressing self-maintenance, self-care, school, work, play and leisure occupations.
- Practice ethically in collaboration with other healthcare professionals in a variety of settings.
- Competently and ethically perform occupational therapy roles in health and wellness, consultation, education, research and administration.