for Fall semester
for Spring semester
Admission to the Seton Hall MHA program is competitive; consideration is given to applicants' academic record, personal essay, recommendation letters and work experience. MHA applications and admissions data >>
How Do I Apply?
For complete information about the application process, click here »
Application documentation includes:
- An official sealed transcript from each college and/or university attended
- A personal statement: In a 750-1000 word essay, please explain how your personal, professional and academic background influenced your decision to pursue your chosen career. How and why will the pursuit of graduate education through the Master of Healthcare Administration program at Seton Hall University assist you in achieving your professional goals?
- Three letters of recommendation from academic or professional references mailed directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions at Seton Hall University.
- A current résumé
International students must submit all of the above as well as:
- An evaluation of academic credentials from the World Education Services (www.wes.org or email@example.com)
- Official TOEFL test score
- Request for Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20 AB)
- Declaration and Certificate of Finances
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Completed applications are generally processed for admissions consideration within 2-3 weeks.
Tuition and Financial Aid Information
Information on tuition and fees is available here:
For a summary of the loan options and graduate assistantships that are available for graduate students, click
G.I. Bill Yellow Ribbon Program
Eligible veterans and active duty military personnel may receive a considerable contribution toward their tuition from the Veterans Administration and Seton Hall University. Learn more about this program and the eligibility requirements >>
Some students are offered full or partial tuition reimbursement by their employers. Check with your employer for more information. Tuition reimbursement is typically processed at the end of a semester. If you are offered reimbursement, you will still be responsible for initial payments on your tuition.
The Seton Hall University MHA program is a participant in the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Higher Education Network.