The Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree prepares students for leadership and management positions in the increasingly complex and dynamic healthcare industry. The master’s degree program is available in both on-campus and online formats. A Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration is also available in on-campus and online formats.
Designed for professionals who wish to advance in their healthcare management careers and for individuals interested in pursuing a healthcare management career, the MHA program draws students from healthcare systems, hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical group practices, managed care organizations, home care agencies, pharmaceutical companies, management consulting firms and industries that supply services to healthcare organizations.
MHA Program Highlights:
- Our MHA courses highlight today’s most important healthcare topics and current issues
- Our professors collaborate with seasoned healthcare practitioners to add real-world experiences into the curriculum
- Our classes are small, with no more than 15-20 students in each
- Our 42-credit program can be completed both on-campus and online in just two years
- Our graduates go on to become leaders in diverse healthcare positions
Effective July 1, 2014, the Seton Hall University Master of Healthcare Administration degree program will be administered by the School of Health and Medical Sciences (SHMS) within the SHMS Department of Interprofessional Health Sciences and Health Administration (currently the Department of Graduate Programs in Health Sciences). If you already applied to the MHA program (online, on-campus or certificate), you do NOT need to re-apply. There will be no disruption to applications in progress or application deadlines, course schedules, student services or overall program administration as a result of the transition. Read more about this exciting development in healthcare education.