Seton Hall University School of Health & Medical Sciences
Saint Michael's Medical Center and Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Applicants interested in the Internal Medicine Residency Program must apply through ERAS. The Seton Hall University number is 1403321498.
Admission requirements are as follows:
- Scores of 80 and above on steps 1 and 2, on first attempts.
- The program sponsors H-1 and J-1 visas. The hospitals are exempt from the H-1 cap.
- CS is not required to apply but is required to go into the match.
- Competitive Salaries
- Book and Conference expense allowance
- Mentoring Program
- Innovative Competency Based Curriculum
- Board Review and Study Groups
- Secured Parking Garage Free for Residents
- 87% Passage Rate On The Boards
- Primary Care Track
- Medical Insurance
For more information, contact the Education Office at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (908) 877-5487.
St. Francis Medical Center
Applicants interested in the Internal Medicine Residency Program should contact the Department of Medicine and Surgery at St. Francis Medical Center at (609) 599-6232.