Career management is a lifelong process, the most important aspect of which is how your career begins. The Career Center at Seton Hall University will give you the tools to get your career off to a strong start, and has more than a dozen experienced professionals ready to work with you. Graduate students can take advantage of The Career Center’s multitude of benefits, including:
- One-on-One Career Counseling
- Individualized Career Development and Management Plans
- Online Career Assessments
- Career Education Workshops, including Resume Writing
- Pirate Mentor Program with Access to Extensive Network of Thousands of Seton Hall Alumni
Whether you are changing careers, sharpening your current skills, or learning more to keep pace with the demands of today’s ever-changing workforce, The Career Center has something for you.
Perhaps you want to make some new connections for yourself; or you desire some guidance on exactly how to speak to your supervisor about advancing your career. Call or e-mail now to connect.
Visit The Career Center for more information and a schedule for:
- Career Fairs
- Resume Writing Workshops
- Networking Forums
- Interview Clinics
The Career Center at Seton Hall University
Bayley Hall, Suite 209