How Do I Apply?
For more information about applying, click here »
To request a printed application, please email email@example.com and refer to the
Ph.D., Higher Education Leadership, Management and Policy
The application deadline is February 1.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
A decision regarding your application will be made approximately 6
weeks after the February 1 deadline. If you are accepted but all
classes are full, you will automatically be placed on the waiting list
for the next year, or for the upcoming session, if openings become
Additional Required Documents
- 2 official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Graduate Record Exam, taken within the last five years.
- Statement of professional and personal goals with an indication of
specialization to be pursued
- Resume of professional background
- 3 letters of recommendation regarding candidate's potential for
- A $75 non-refundable fee
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- An M.A. in an appropriate field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GRE scores must place the applicant in the top 50th