How Do I Apply?
To apply to the online M.A. in School Counseling:
- For more information about the application process, click here
- Mail your application documentation to us.
- Pay the $75 (U.S.) application fee.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Once your application and supporting documentation have been received the Academic Director will review your application file. Once all the application materials have been received the process moves very quickly.
- Official Transcripts from all Colleges/Universities Attended
- Three Professional recommendations*. Please use electronic recommendation form found at application site. Recommendations can be completed and submitted electronically.
- Personal Statement
*Recommendations from those familiar with your Academic and Professional Qualifications are Preferred. Recommendations from Friends and Family Members are Not Acceptable.
** GRE scores can be submitted any time prior to the start of the semester.
Who can I contact for questions about my application ?
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
You are required to submit all application materials as described above. We do not require any prerequisite courses or prior counseling experience for admission to this program. We ask for an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0, although special circumstances will be considered by the Academic Director on an individual basis.
International Admission Requirements
International applicants are required to submit an official educational credential evaluation report from World Education Services. Contact information for World Education Services:
Need Help with Your Application?
You are welcome to call or e-mail:
Rosalie Maiorella at Rosalie.firstname.lastname@example.org