For more than a quarter century, Seton Hall University has offered qualified law enforcement officers, criminal justice professionals, government employees at the federal, state, county and municipal levels and members of the armed forces the opportunity to earn a Master of Arts degree in Human Resources Training and Development (HRTD). This program emphasizes the development of leadership, management and policy skills.
Our graduates have advanced to the highest levels within their organizations.
The program is delivered in two options: online / blended and traditional off campus at various locations throughout New Jersey.
The HRTD program provides a challenging and unique curriculum, delivered
through an online format, completed over 36 credit hours and within six
semesters. The program is 100 % online.
Off-Campus Option »
Students may elect to attend classes through our traditional off-campus program option by attending evening or weekend courses at the following locations:
- Buena Vista – New Jersey State Police Troop “A” Headquarters
- Fort Lee – Port Authority of New York and New Jersey – G.W. Bridge
- Newark – Newark Liberty Airport
- North Brunswick – North Brunswick Police Headquarters
- Totowa - New Jersey State Police Troop “B”
- Sea Girt - New Jersey State Police Training Facility
Students accepted into this program receive a fifty (50) percent discount off the graduate rate.
For additional information, click on the tabs above: Admissions, Curriculum, Faculty, and Careers.