How Do I Apply?
To apply for the Master of Arts in Human Resources Training and Development:
- For more information about applying, click here »
- Mail your application documentation to us.
- Pay the $50 (U.S.) application fee.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
- An official copy of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- A one page statement of goals and professional interests
- Three letters of reference attesting to the candidates academic ability and personal qualifications
- An application fee of $50
Once your application and supporting documentation have been received, the Academic Director will review your application file. When all application materials have been received, the process moves very quickly.Non Matriculated Students
A student may enroll in the program, before formal acceptance, as a non-matriculated student for the first semester.Where Do I Send My Application Documentation?
College of Education and Human Services
Police Graduate Studies Program Office
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, New Jersey 07079Need Help with Your Application?
You are welcome to call or e-mail Ms. Michele Rullo, Program Administrator, at (973) 761-9223 or email@example.com