How Do I Apply?
For more information about the application process, click here
There is no application fee.
There is a rolling admission up to May 15th.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
A decision regarding admission will be made within 2 weeks of receiving your application, supplemental documents and all other program requirements have been met.
- A Passing score on the Miller Analogies (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- A Passing score on PRAXIS II.
- An Official copy of your academic transcript, showing the award of your bachelor’s degree, with a graduating GPA of no lower than 2.75.
- Proof of Teacher Certification (if applicable).
- A Teaching position in a Catholic school.
- Two letters of Recommendation.
- Statement of Goals/Writing Sample.
- In-person or telephone interview (after requirements have been met).
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
The EPICS program is available for individuals who will teach in K-12 Catholic schools and participate in spiritual and ethical development activities while also enrolled in a master's program.
- Undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or equivalent