How Do I Apply?
- For more information about the application process, click here
- Mail your application documentation to us.
- Pay the $75 (U.S.) application fee.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Once your application and supporting documentation have been received the Adademic Director will review your application file. Once all the application materials have been received the process moves very quickly.
- Official Transcripts from all Colleges/Universities Attended
- Three letters of recommendation*
- Personal Statement
- GRE or Miller Analogies (Can be submitted any time before the second semester after being accepted).
*Recommendations from those familiar with your Academic and Professional Qualifications are Preferred. Recommendations from Personal Friends and Family Members are Not Acceptable.
International Admission Requirements
Where Do I Send My Application Documentation?
Seton Hall University
Jubilee Hall, Room 320
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, New Jersey 07079
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
You are required to submit all application materials as described above. We do not require any prerequisite courses or prior counseling experience for admission to this program. We ask for an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0, although special circumstances will be considered by the Academic Director on an individual basis.
International applicants are required to submit an official educational credential evaluation report from World Education Services. Contact information for World Education Services:
Need Help with Your Application?
You are welcome to call or e-mail:
Rosalie Maiorella at firstname.lastname@example.org, (973-313-6239)