Opportunities for Partnership between International Schools and Seton Hall University:
- Master of Arts in International Leadership with courses delivered on-line, in-country and on-campus at Seton Hall(optional), note: On-campus at Seton Hall courses will be field-based in elementary, middle and high schools in the metropolitan area;
- Professional Development and Coaching—Tailor made, state of the art professional development services based on school and regional needs. Delivered in-country and on-line;
- World Class Seminars in Leadership, Curriculum, Supervision, Evaluation, Assessment, Teaching, and Education Capacity Building in relation to international schools. Offered at Seton Hall University;
- School, Family, and Community Relationships----Nationally research-based strategies
- Research—Conduct research relevant to international schooling upon request.