How Do I Apply?
For more information about the application process, click here
To request a printed application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the Executive Ed.D., K-12 School Administration program.
Application deadline is December 31.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Once we receive your completed application packet, we will contact you by phone to review your application and give you further details about the admissions schedule.
Additional Required Documents
- A master's degree in an appropriate field
- A superior academic record (two official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework required )
- Recent (within five years ) scores on the GRE or MAT exam which indicate the potential for success in doctoral-level work (score above the 50th percentile is desirable); for more information about the test, visit www.ets.org/gre or www.tpcweb.com
- Resume of professional background
- Statement of personal and professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation regarding one's potential for doctoral study;
- A personal interview
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- Candidates for this program should be actively working as school administrators.