How Do I Apply?
For more information about applying, click here »
To request a printed application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and refer to the MA/Ed.S Principal/Supervisor program.
The application deadline for fall enrollment is February 1; for spring enrollment, October 1.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Once your application and all required documentation is received and reviewed by the Faculty Committee, a decision letter regarding admissions will be sent.
Once your application and all required documentation is received and reviewed by the Faculty Committee, a decision letter regarding admissions will be mailed.
Additional Required Documents
- A master's degree in an appropriate field
- A superior academic record ( two official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each college or university attended)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, within the past 5 years, which indicate the potential for successful doctoral-level work
- Current professional vitae/ resume
- 1 Letter of intent explaining your reasons for applying
- Statement of personal and professional goals, with an indication of the specialization to be pursued
- 3 letters of recommendation regarding your potential for doctoral study
- A $75 non-refundable fee
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- Departmental interview
- Qualifying exam with a minimum score of 80, (including a minimum score of 16 in each of the five sections).