How Do I Apply?
For more information about the application process, click here
Applicants are encouraged to apply by the recommended deadlines*:
- March 1 for Fall admission
- October 15 for Spring admission
*Additional applications may be accepted beyond the recommended deadlines on a space available basis only.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
A decision regarding your application will be made approximately 6
weeks after the date of submission. If you are accepted but all
classes are full, you will automatically be placed on the waiting list
for the next year, or for the upcoming session, if openings become
Additional Required Documents
- 2 official copies of undergraduate and undergraduate
- Graduate Record Exam, taken within the last five years
- Statement of professional and personal goals with an indication of
specialization to be pursued
- Resume of professional background
- 2 letters of recommendation regarding candidate's potential for
- $75 non-refundable fee.
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- An M.A. in an appropriate field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GRE scores must place the applicant in the top 50th