The undergraduate certificate in market research is made up of a total of 12 credits (four, 3 credit courses). The certificate prepares students for careers in marketing or market research that focus on the collection, analysis and implementation of market research insights and data to make better business decisions. The different roles of qualitative and quantitative research are explored through a mix of projects incorporating the Market Research Center at the Stillman School of Business.
Students will be required to take each of the following 2 courses:
- BMKT 2601 Principles of Marketing*
- BMKT 3611 Marketing Research*
Students must complete 2 of the following courses:
- BMKT 4612 Qualitative Market Research*
- BMKT 4634 Marketing Metrics**
- BMKT 4699 Directed Research/ Marketing***
- BMGT 4560/ BITM 3740 Project Management**
- BMKT 4633 Product Management
- BITM 3744 Business Intelligence**
*Offered every Fall; **Offered every Spring; ***With instructor approval
Many of our full-time faculty have attended top Ph.D. programs and are in demand as lecturers, consultants and media experts. Stillman School faculty provide an academic experience characterized by high faculty-student engagement, often partnering with students on research and other projects.
When enrolled in the final course to complete the Market Research Certificate requirements, please click below and complete the application form.