The Stillman School of Business is pleased to announce SEVEN scholarship competitions for current Stillman students. These competitions, with awards ranging from $800 to $5,000, are listed below.
For all Stillman Students:
For Accounting Majors Only:
- “Advancing Stillman” Competition #1 ($800 to $1,000 award)
- “Advancing Stillman” Competition #2 ($1,000 award)
- Anandavalli Scholarship ($1,000 award)
- John M. Pocher Memorial Scholarship ($5,000 award)
- Isaac Barsoyan Memorial Accounting Scholarship ($1,500 award)
- Robert E. Wright Accounting Scholarship ($5,000 award)
For Marketing Majors Only:
- Helen and Harold Lerner Endowed Marketing Scholarship ($1,000 award)
Information and application forms for the competitions are attached. All seven competitions have submission due dates of Monday, February 3, 2014.
The generous support of the Stillman School’s alumni and friends makes it possible for you to earn scholarships to help underwrite your college investment. Please take full advantage of these opportunities!
Please pay close attention to eligibility requirements, and be sure to develop your essays in a manner that is consistent with our core values of integrity and professionalism.
Award winners will be announced in early March and will be recognized at the School’s annual Integrity and Professionalism Luncheon, scheduled for Wednesday, March 26, 2014.